The Turkish Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) Gemlik plant, while the domestic vehicle work continues, the first picture of the assembly of the car was shared.
Body show by TOGG
The first assembly of Turkey’s first domestic car, TOGG, has been carried out.
The post on TOGG’s social media account said, “Our first body to be assembled entirely from domestically manufactured parts.”
TOGG GEMLIK PLANT IN NUMBERS
•Yapı Merkezi started the superstructure work for the TOGG Gemlik Facility in January 2021.
• The facility will be built on an area of 1.2 million square meters and at full capacity will have a closed area of 230,000 square meters.
• The first production car will roll off the assembly line in the last quarter of 2022.
• When the capacity of 175 thousand / year is reached, 4 thousand 300 people will be employed.
• At the start of production, the location is 51 percent.
• In 2025 the local tariff will be up to 68 percent.
• By 2030, 5 different electrical and networked models will be produced on a common platform.